Affiliation: Cleveland Indians
Manager: Rouglas Odor
Home Park: Canal Park
- 2020 RubberDucks Promotions Promise Tons of Affordable, Family Fun February 13, 2020Now that Cleveland Indians players are starting to report to Spring training, it's time to start looking toward the season, and what better way than to reveal the 2020 Akron RubberDucks Promotional Schedule. All 70 Akron RubberDucks home games in 2020 offer fun, creative promotions which is sure to make Canal Park the place to […]
- Akron Sports Teams Unite for All-Akron Pass February 13, 2020AKRON, Ohio- The three biggest sports outlets in the City of Akron have united to bring fans the ultimate sports package- the All-Akron Pass.
- RubberDucks To Feature Eight Bobblehead Nights For 2020 Season February 12, 2020The Akron RubberDucks are excited to announce another jam-packed lineup of fan-favorite bobblehead giveaways for the 2020 season at Canal Park. These collectible bobbleheads will be available to the first 1,000 fans through the gates on select Akron RubberDucks home games in 2020.
- Canal Park To Host Job Fair March 9 February 10, 2020The Akron RubberDucks will be holding a third job fair for the 2020 season March 9 from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. for game-day and part-time positions for both Akron Baseball and Food & Beverage.
- RubberDucks to Extend Safety Netting For 2020 Season February 4, 2020The Akron RubberDucks are extending the safety netting at Canal Park from foul pole to foul pole for ahead of the 2020 season, in partnership with the City of Akron. This extension of the safety netting comes after the team extended the nets to the far end of each dugout in 2018.
- February Flash Sale Fridays! February 3, 2020Every Friday in February 2020 is a special flash sale on RubberDucks tickets and merchandise!
- Early Bird Special: 2020 Group Outings at Canal Park February 2, 2020Place a 50-ticket deposit in the month of February and choose one of these great rewards for the 2020 season!
- Indians Announce 2020 RubberDucks Field Staff January 24, 2020The Cleveland Indians have announced the organization's staff alignment within its Player Development System for the 2020 season and the Akron RubberDucks' field staff are quite familiar with Akron from previous stops with the franchise.
- Farmer Fran Flash Sale! Bobblehead VIP Meet & Greet: Blake Clark January 21, 2020
- Suite Heart Special Sale Tuesday, Jan. 28, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. January 21, 2020For ONE DAY ONLY, during the six-hour Suite Heart Special, Tuesday, Jan. 28, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. ET, call 855-97-QUACK for your chance to earn one of these great prizes!
- ESPN Baseball Analyst Tim Kurkjian to Headline Hot Stove Banquet January 14, 2020The Akron RubberDucks announced today ESPN Baseball Analyst Tim Kurkjian will headline the 2020 RubberDucks Hot Stove Banquet presented by FirstEnergy on Fri., Jan. 17 at the Hilton Garden Inn in Akron. The annual event will start at 4:30 p.m. and feature an evening of talking baseball.
- Dynamite Deal! Bobblehead VIP Meet & Greet: Jon Gries January 14, 2020
- Early Nerd Special! Bobblehead VIP Meet & Greet: Jaleel White December 13, 2019
- RubberDucks Begin "20 Days of Giving" Tuesday, November 19 November 13, 2019The Akron RubberDucks' annual "20 Days of Giving," begins Tuesday, Nov. 19. The "20 Days of Giving" promotion offers a variety of unique, experience-based prizes which are only available during this once-a-year promotion.
- Jones, Freeman ready to rock for Cleveland October 28, 2019Led by top prospect Nolan Jones and third-ranked Tyler Freeman, the Cleveland Indians have a lot to look forward to from their farm system in the coming years.
- Book a Holiday Event in the Duck Club by Firestone at Canal Park October 22, 2019As baseball season concludes, Canal Park's premier event space is ready for the holiday season on the horizon. Groups, organizations and businesses are booking their holiday season events in the Duck Club by Firestone at Canal Park.
- Akron ranked a Top-10 Minor League Market by <i>Sports Business Journal</i> October 9, 2019As Canal Park has become the home for Affordable. Family. Fun. in Northeast Ohio, the community's support and partnership with the Akron RubberDucks is gaining national recognition. Sports Business Journal ranked Akron as the No. 10 minor league market in the nation in its biennial survey of more than 200 markets.
- Canal Park Festival of Beers to Feature Ohio-Based Breweries September 12, 2019The annual Festival of Beers at Canal Park is scheduled for Saturday, Sept. 21 from 4-7 p.m. The overall brewery list has almost 40 different breweries and will feature more than 150 beers, which includes an Ohio-based section with 24 different breweries and 100+ beers!
- Bad luck sixth drops Ducks in 4-0 finale loss to Erie September 2, 2019Four Erie runs in the top of the sixth snapped a scoreless tie and helped the SeaWolves defeat the Akron RubberDucks, 4-0 in the 2019 season finale Monday at Canal Park.
- Ducks Dash SeaWolves' Playoff Hopes At Home, 5-1 September 2, 2019The Akron RubberDucks dashed the playoff hopes of the Erie SeaWolves behind a solid outing from Kyle Dowdy and two home runs to win 5-1 Sunday night at Canal Park.