Affiliation: Tampa Bay Rays
Manager: Brady Williams
Home Park: Durham Bulls Athletic Park
Latest Durham Bulls News
- Bulls Unveil 2020 Promotional Schedule February 27, 2020The Durham Bulls unveiled their 2020 promotional schedule, featuring the 25th anniversary celebration of Durham Bulls Athletic Park. On April 6, 1995, the DBAP opened its gates for its inaugural season to a paid attendance of 10,886 fans. This season-long celebration will highlight DBAP25 poster giveaways and special in-game elements, including April 25, May 8, […]
- Spring Fan Fest, Anthem Auditions March 7 February 20, 2020The Durham Bulls will host their 2020 Fan Fest on Saturday, March 7 from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. at Durham Bulls Athletic Park. The free event provides fans a chance to take batting practice on the field and purchase single-game tickets for the 2020 season. Additionally, National Anthem auditions will take place at the […]
- Bulls to Extend DBAP Protective Netting February 14, 2020The Durham Bulls announced today plans to improve and extend protective netting at Durham Bulls Athletic Park prior to the start of the 2020 season. The netting will extend farther down the foul lines protecting most sections in the lower seating bowl.
- Couch Oil Cares Scholarship Program February 7, 2020The Couch Oil Cares Scholarship Program was established in 2015 in an effort to help defray the rising costs of higher education. Again this year, Couch Oil Company is teaming up with the Durham Bulls to award scholarships to six deserving students. The $1,000 scholarship is available to students who have been accepted into either […]
- Brady Williams Returns to Durham as Manager January 27, 2020The Durham Bulls, in conjunction with the Tampa Bay Rays, have announced Brady Williams will be returning as manager of the Bulls. In his second season with the team, Williams looks to lead the Bulls to their fourth consecutive Governors' Cup Finals. Joining Williams on the Bulls coaching staff is Pitching Coach Rick Knapp, Coach […]
- 6 Bulls Earn MiLB Org. All-Star Nods December 13, 2019Six members of the Durham Bulls' 2019 squad earned MiLB.com Organization All-Star honors, as revealed by MiLB.com on Friday. Included in that group were infielders Nate Lowe, Kean Wong, Michael Brosseau, and Miles Mastrobuoni, along with reliever Andrew Kittredge and left-handed starter Michael Plassmeyer.
- Bulls Named Most Accomplished Minor League Franchise of the 2010s November 12, 2019Baseball America released today the top 15 most accomplished Minor League franchises of the 2010s. The Durham Bulls topped the list factored by wins, league titles, runner-up finishes and having the best overall record in one's league.
- Bulls Extend Partnership with Tampa Bay Rays October 24, 2019The Durham Bulls have announced the extension of their Player Development Contract with the Tampa Bay Rays, which will lengthen the Bulls' affiliation with the Rays through the end of the 2022 season. The two-year extension of the partnership comes at the end of playoff runs for both teams, as the Bulls advanced to the […]
- Durham Bulls All-Star Named to USA Baseball Premier12 Roster October 10, 2019DURHAM, NC - USA Baseball announced today Durham Bulls shortstop Jake Cronenworth has been named to the roster for the World Baseball Softball Confederation (WBSC) Premier12™ tournament.
- Bulls Season Ends as Clippers Win Title September 13, 2019DURHAM, NC - The Columbus Clippers dethroned the two-time defending International League champion Durham Bulls Thursday at the DBAP, completing a sweep of the Best-Of-5 Governors' Cup Finals with a 6-2 victory.
- Durham Falls Again as Clippers Take 2-0 Lead September 12, 2019COLUMBUS, OH - The Durham Bulls allowed five runs in the first two innings and couldn't come back, falling to the Columbus Clippers 7-4 Wednesday night at Huntington Park. With the win, the Clippers took a 2-0 lead in the Best-Of-Five Governors' Cup Finals.
- Clippers Use Long Ball to Earn Game 1 Win September 11, 2019COLUMBUS, OH - The Durham Bulls allowed three home runs to the Columbus Clippers Tuesday night at Huntington Park, falling 8-3 in Game 1 of the Best-Of-5 Governors' Cup Finals.
- Cronenworth Headlines 2019 Goodmon Award Recipients August 31, 2019Prior to the Durham Bulls Saturday evening at the DBAP, the team will recognize the winners of the 2019 Goodmon Awards. The 26th annual Goodmon Awards, named for Capitol Broadcasting CEO Jim Goodmon, acknowledge Bulls players for their contributions to the success of the team on and off the field.
- 2020 Bulls Home Schedule Announced August 30, 2019The Durham Bulls have announced the team's 2020 home International League schedule. The six-time Governors' Cup champions will open their 70-game home slate on Thursday, April 9 against the Charlotte Knights at the DBAP.
- Cronenworth, Wong Named I.L. Postseason All-Stars August 27, 2019DURHAM, NC - The International League has announced Durham Bulls shortstop Jake Cronenworth and third baseman Kean Wong were named to the circuit's postseason All-Star team.
- Durham Bulls Athletic Park Now Sensory Inclusive July 25, 2019The Durham Bulls have partnered with KultureCity to make Durham Bulls Athletic Park sensory inclusive. This new initiative will promote an accommodating and positive experience for all guests and fans with a sensory issue who visit the DBAP.
- Wiener Waffle Highlights New Food Options for 2019 April 4, 2019The Durham Bulls will feature a variety of new food items at Durham Bulls Athletic Park for the 2019 season, highlighted by the team's Wiener Waffle, Mac and Cheese Dog, Patty Melt, Waffle Mac and Mushroom Swiss Burger. All items have been created by Bull City Hospitality, the Bulls' food and beverage company.