Lehigh Valley IronPigs
Affiliation: Philadelphia Phillies
Manager: Gary Jones
Home Park: Coca-Cola Park
Latest Lehigh Valley IronPigs News
- Staff Spotlight: Jessica Morgan April 2, 2020
- Staff Spotlight: Kelly Scott March 25, 2020Meet Kelly Scott, who joined the IronPigs' front office staff earlier this year.
- Staff Spotlight: Kali Grelle March 11, 2020Kali Grelle joined the IronPigs as the team's Community Relations Manager earlier this year.
- 'All Abilities' Night features sign language jersey auction February 28, 2020The Lehigh Valley IronPigs and Air Products are teaming up to host Batting for People of All Abilities on Wednesday, June 17 at 7:05 p.m.
- Pig Day Celebration to be held Friday, March 6 February 25, 2020The Lehigh Valley IronPigs invite you to a Happy Hour celebration for National Pig Day on Friday, March 6 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the PNC Club at Coca-Cola Park. This is event features food and drink specials, kids' games, activities, ticket pick-up and more!
- Staff Spotlight: Cory Chryst February 25, 2020Cory Chryst has been an IronPigs game day employee since the team's inaugural season.
- IronPigs release full promotional calendar for the 2020 season February 14, 2020See the Pigs' preliminary promotional calendar for the 2020 season and get tickets to any game on the schedule!
- 2020 Bobblehead lineup, jersey auction dates announced February 13, 2020Four bobblehead giveaways, four jersey auction dates and a trio of cap raffles have been announced for the upcoming season.
- Pigs announce 2020 theme night lineup February 12, 2020Get tickets to our "Salute to Hambone" Day "Shark Week" Celebration, and many more special games now!
- Bowa, Andretti among Pigs' 2020 VIP guests February 11, 2020The former Phillies skipper and racing legend will visit Coca-Cola Park during the 2020 season.
- Tickets available for 2020 fireworks dates February 10, 2020Secure your seats for any of the team's record-tying 24 fireworks displays during the 2020 season.
- Jones returns for third season February 7, 2020The Philadelphia Phillies have announced that Gary Jones will return to the Lehigh Valley for his third season as "Boss Hog."
- Pigs to pay tribute to PA Dutch with Fastnachts Night February 4, 2020The Lehigh Valley IronPigs are paying tribute to Pennsylvania Dutch in a special way for one night only on Saturday, June 6 when they take the field against the Norfolk Tides.
- Former Pigs to manage IL rivals in 2020 January 29, 2020Former Pigs players Andy Tracy and Brian Schneider, as well as 2018 Bench Coach Wes Helms will manage International League teams during the 2020 season.
- IronPigs Charities presents $53,400 in Community Grants January 28, 2020The grants were presented to 20 local non-profits at this month's Phillies Winter Caravan.
- IronPigs to extend safety net this season January 14, 2020This season, the Lehigh Valley IronPigs will extend the protective netting farther down both the first- and third-base lines at Coca-Cola Park.
- Gosselin returns to Phillies organization December 21, 2019
- IronPigs unveil gold Friday uniforms December 5, 2019Lehigh Valley will salute the best fans in MiLB with their new 'Gold Standard' uniforms.
- Staff Spotlight: Shelby Fabian December 4, 2019Get to know this long-time IronPigs gameday staffer, who has been with the team since the 2013 season.
- IronPigs win Larry MacPhail Award October 24, 2019The IronPigs have been honored with the Larry MacPhail Award, given annually to the organization with the best promotions in all of Minor League Baseball.