Affiliation: Tampa Bay Rays
Manager: Morgan Ensberg
Home Park: Riverwalk Stadium
- Generals End Biscuits' Season, 6-5 September 8, 2019The Biscuits (1-3) saw their incredible 2019 season come to a painful end on Saturday night in a hard-fought 6-5 loss to the Jackson Generals (3-1) in Game 4 of the 2019 North Division Championship Series at Riverwalk Stadium. The Generals won the series three games to one, and will now head back to the […]
- Generals Blank Biscuits, 4-0 September 7, 2019Drew Ellis clubbed two home runs and the Jackson Generals (2-1) shut out the Biscuits (1-2), 4-0, in Game 3 of the 2019 North Division Championship Series on Friday night at The Ballpark at Jackson. The Generals now lead the best-of-five series two games to one.
- Generals Better Biscuits, 9-1, Even Series September 6, 2019The Biscuits (1-1) fell behind early and never recovered in a 9-1 loss to the Jackson Generals (1-1) in Game 2 of the 2019 North Division Championship Series on Thursday night at Riverwalk Stadium. The series is now even at one game apiece.
- Biscuits Take Game One, 4-0 September 5, 2019The Biscuits (1-0) got the Game 1 monkey off their back with a definitive 4-0 win over the Jackson Generals on Wednesday night at Riverwalk Stadium, the first time in history the opening game of the playoffs had been played at the corner of Coosa and Tallapoosa Street.
- Wahoos Blank Biscuits, 8-0 September 2, 2019The Biscuits (88-50) suffered their worst loss of the season in an 8-0 defeat to the Pensacola Blue Wahoos (76-63) on Monday night at Riverwalk Stadium in what was the final game of the regular season. The shutout loss was only the Biscuits' third this year.
- Biscuits Edge Wahoos, 11-7 September 2, 2019The Biscuits (88-49) came back from an early 2-0 deficit and took down the Pensacola Blue Wahoos (75-63), 11-7, on Sunday night at Riverwalk Stadium to win their 20th series of 2019.
- Biscuits Split Doubleheader with Wahoos August 31, 2019The Biscuits (87-49) split their doubleheader with the Pensacola Blue Wahoos (75-62) on Friday night at Riverwalk Stadium, dropping the first game, 3-2, and winning the second game, 2-1. In taking the second game, the Biscuits set the Montgomery city record of 87 wins, originally set by the Montgomery Rebels who had 86 victories in […]
- Biscuits Win Second Half North Division August 30, 2019On what was an emotional night in the Biscuits' (86-48) first game since Blake Bivens' family tragedy on Tuesday, the Butter and Blue rallied and broke a 2-2 tie in the eighth to defeat the Pensacola Blue Wahoos (74-61), 5-2, on Thursday night at Riverwalk Stadium. The win secured the Biscuits' a Second Half Championship […]
- Biscuits and Lookouts Postponed August 26, 2019The Biscuits (85-48) were rained out in the fourth game of their five-game series against the Chattanooga Lookouts (58-73) on Monday night at AT&T Field.
- Lookouts Take Two From Biscuits August 25, 2019The Biscuits (85-48) dropped the resumption of their suspended game on Saturday night, 8-7, and then the following contest, 10-5-both to the Chattanooga Lookouts (58-73)-on Sunday afternoon at AT&T Field.
- Biscuits and Lookouts Suspended August 25, 2019The Biscuits (85-46) and Chattanooga Lookouts (56-73) were suspended in the bottom of the fifth inning-with Montgomery up 7-1-due to rain in the second game of their five-game series on Saturday night at AT&T Field.
- Biscuits Make History, Thrash Lookouts, 17-6 August 24, 2019The Biscuits (85-46) set a franchise record with 25 hits and produced a season-high 17 runs in a 17-6 win over the Chattanooga Lookouts (56-73) in the series opener on Friday night at AT&T Field. Every player in the Biscuits lineup recorded at least one hit.
- Shuckers Walk Past Biscuits, 6-5 August 23, 2019The Biscuits (84-46) came back a couple of times, but ultimately saw their five-game winning streak snap in a 6-5 loss in the series finale to the Biloxi Shuckers (77-52) on Thursday night at Riverwalk Stadium.
- Biscuits Slip Past Shuckers, 6-5 August 22, 2019The Biscuits (84-45) rallied from a 2-0 deficit and defeated the Biloxi Shuckers (76-52), 6-5, on Wednesday night at Riverwalk Stadium.
- Biscuits Bludgeon Shuckers, 8-1 August 21, 2019One night after securing the most wins in team history, the Biscuits (83-45) improved upon their historic record with an 8-1 win over the Biloxi Shuckers (76-51) on Tuesday night at Riverwalk Stadium.
- Biscuits Make History, Edge Shuckers, 4-1 August 20, 2019The Biscuits (82-45) beat the Biloxi Shuckers (76-50), 4-1, on Monday night, and sealed their 82nd win of the season-the most in team history-edging out the 2007 squad that finished the year 81-59. The 2007 Biscuits were the last to win a Southern League Championship.
- Biscuits Blank Shuckers, 4-0 August 19, 2019The Biscuits (81-45) blanked the Biloxi Shuckers (76-49), 4-0, in their series opener on Sunday night, and equaled the 2007 Biscuits squad for the most wins in team history.
- Biscuits Rally Again, Top Generals, 8-7 August 18, 2019The Biscuits (80-45) came back again and closed out their series against the Jackson Generals (69-53) with an impressive 8-7 victory in the finale on Saturday night at The Ballpark at Jackson.
- Generals Rally, Sting Biscuits, 6-4 August 17, 2019The Biscuits (79-45) saw a 4-2 lead evaporate in the eighth, and watched their four-game winning streak come to an end in a 6-4 loss to the Jackson Generals (69-52) on Friday night at The Ballpark at Jackson.
- Biscuits Come Back Again, Nip Generals, 10-9 August 16, 2019The Biscuits (79-44) rallied for the second-straight game and completed their largest comeback victory of the season, defeating Jackson Generals (68-52) for a third-consecutive game, 10-9, on Thursday night at The Ballpark at Jackson. The victory gave the Biscuits their first series win over the Generals in 2019, their fourth-straight victory, as well as their […]