Affiliation: Texas Rangers
Manager: Jason Woods
Home Park: First Tennessee Park
- Booster's Kids Club and Silver Sounds Club Return in 2020 February 28, 2020The Nashville Sounds announced today the return of two popular fan clubs - Booster's Kids Club presented by First Horizon and the Silver Sounds Club presented by Amerigroup.
- Centerplate to Host Job Fair at First Horizon Park February 27, 2020The Nashville Sounds Baseball Club's food and beverage provider, Centerplate, will host a seasonal job fair at First Horizon Park on Tuesday, March 3 from 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Sounds Announce 2020 Promotions Schedule February 26, 2020The Nashville Sounds Baseball Club has announced its full promotions schedule for the 2020 season at First Horizon Park. The 70-game home slate includes 15 fireworks shows, themed weekends and numerous giveaways.
- Sounds Announce Weekly Promotions for 2020 Season February 24, 2020Complete with returning fan favorites, the Nashville Sounds Baseball Club has announced its weekly promotions for the 2020 season. The 70-game home schedule at First Horizon Park begins with a Throwback Thursday on April 9 when the Sounds host the Iowa Cubs on Opening Day at 6:35 p.m.
- Group Outings for 2020 Season On-Sale Now January 20, 2020The Nashville Sounds announced today its premium hospitality and group areas are on sale for the 2020 season. Opening Day is scheduled for Thursday, April 9 when the Sounds host the Iowa Cubs at 6:35 p.m.
- Sounds to Host Texas Rangers Winter Caravan at Ole Smoky Distillery & Yee-Haw Brewing Co. at 6th and Peabody on January 29 January 14, 2020The Nashville Sounds announced today that they will host the Texas Rangers Winter Caravan at Ole Smoky Distillery and Yee-Haw Brewing Co. at 6th and Peabody on Wednesday, January 29 from 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- Nashville Sounds Foundation Now Accepting Applications for 2020 Scholarship Program January 9, 2020For the fifth consecutive year, the Nashville Sounds Foundation will award four scholarships worth $2,500 each to graduating high school seniors who plan to attend college in the fall of 2020.
- Sounds Announce 2020 Coaching Staff January 2, 2020Darwin Barney has been named the manager of the Nashville Sounds as announced today by the Texas Rangers. Barney is set to become the 30th manager in franchise history.
- Nashville Sounds Named Baseball America's Triple-A Freitas Award Winner December 6, 2019The Nashville Sounds have been named the 2019 Triple-A winner of Baseball America's Freitas Award. The Freitas Awards have been presented by Baseball America annually since 1989 and recognize franchises for their community involvement, long-term business success and consistent operational excellence.
- Sounds' Holiday Bundle On Sale Now November 20, 2019The Nashville Sounds Baseball Club announced today its annual Holiday Bundle will go on sale Friday, November 22 at 9:00 a.m. The popular holiday season gift includes six 2020 ticket vouchers and a variety of Sounds goodies.
- Sounds Announce 2020 Schedule November 15, 2019The Nashville Sounds Baseball Club announced today its 2020 schedule, complete with home and away game times for all 140 games.
- Sounds to Host Job Fair for GLOW Nashville on Monday, October 28 at First Tennessee Park October 17, 2019The Nashville Sounds Baseball Club will host a job fair for part-time employment in preparation for the must-see holiday attraction GLOW Nashville on Monday, October 28 at First Tennessee Park.
- Nashville Sounds Nominated for Prestigious Minor League Baseball Honor September 25, 2019The Nashville Sounds have been selected as the Pacific Coast League's nominee for Minor League Baseball's coveted Larry MacPhail Award. The notable honor recognizes the club that demonstrates outstanding creative marketing and promotional efforts within its community, its ballpark, in media and other promotional materials. The winner will be announced at the Baseball Winter Meetings […]
- 2019 Nashville Sounds Season in Review September 12, 2019The 2019 season was the 42nd in Nashville Sounds team history, and first as the Triple-A affiliate of the Texas Rangers. The club finished the season with a 66-72 record, good for third place in the American Northern Division.
- Sounds Win Season Finale on Walk-Off September 2, 2019Matt Davidson hit a walk-off sacrifice fly in the bottom of the 13th inning to give the Nashville Sounds a 6-5 win over the San Antonio Missions in the season finale Monday afternoon at First Tennessee Park.
- Dillard Dazzles in Front of Sellout Crowd September 2, 2019In the last night game of the season for the Nashville Sounds, Tim Dillard pitched a gem against the San Antonio Missions, throwing 125 pitches and allowed three runs in seven innings while striking out nine. The Sounds won 7-3 in front of 11,348.
- Late Home Run by Missions Defeats Sounds September 1, 2019The Sounds were leading the San Antonio Missions into the seventh inning, but allowed a three-run home run to lose the lead. The Missions added two more insurance runs in the eighth, defeating the Sounds 9-5.
- Wisdom's Late Blast Lifts Sounds Past Missions August 31, 2019Patrick Wisdom drilled a go-ahead solo home run in the bottom of the eighth inning to lead the Nashville Sounds to a 6-5 win over the San Antonio Missions in front of a sellout crowd of 10,632 fans Friday night at First Tennessee Park.
- Nashville Puts Away Omaha in Final Road Game August 30, 2019On the final road game of the season, the Sounds defeated the Omaha Storm Chasers 8-4. Matt Davidson launched his 32nd home run in the season to lead the Sounds' offense.
- Sounds Power Past Storm Chasers August 29, 2019Matt Davidson and Jett Bandy hit back-to-back home runs and Wes Benjamin logged another quality start to lead the Nashville Sounds to a 6-1 win over the Omaha Storm Chasers Wednesday night at Werner Park.