Oklahoma City Dodgers
Affiliation: Los Angeles Dodgers
Manager: Travis Barbary
Home Park: Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark
- OKC Dodgers Hosting Sixth Annual Fan Fest March 28 March 5, 2020The Oklahoma City Dodgers will host their sixth annual Fan Fest Saturday, March 28 from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. at Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark. The event is open to the public, and admission and parking are free.
- OKC Dodgers Single-Game Tickets on Sale Now March 3, 2020Single-game tickets for the Oklahoma City Dodgers 2020 season, along with tickets to the Phillips 66 Big 12 Baseball Championship are now on sale.
- Annual OKC Dodgers High School Baseball Series Returns This Week March 2, 2020The Oklahoma City Dodgers have announced the schedule for their 10th annual High School Baseball Series, beginning March 6 at Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark.
- OKC Dodgers Announce Special Promotions for 2020 Home Schedule February 27, 2020The Oklahoma City Dodgers' first-ever Bark in the Park, appearances by Marvel super heroes, multiple 89ers and Cielo Azul nights, the return of favorite season-long promotions like $2 Thursdays, as well as the addition of Saturdays on the Plaza highlight the Oklahoma City Dodgers' 2020 home schedule at Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark.
- Deadline Approaching for OKC Dodgers Rookie League Registration February 20, 2020The deadline is quickly approaching for area youth baseball players to sign up to participate in the 2020 season of the Oklahoma City Dodgers Rookie League, as registration concludes Monday for the league's upcoming third year.
- OKC Dodgers Announce Plans to Honor 25th Anniversary of Oklahoma City Bombing February 18, 2020The Oklahoma City Dodgers have announced a series of initiatives along with the Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum to commemorate the 25th anniversary of the April 19, 1995 Oklahoma City bombing.
- OKC Dodgers Hosting Annual Job Fair February 27 & 29 February 6, 2020The Oklahoma City Dodgers will host the team's annual job fair for 2020 customer service staff and food service staff on Thursday, February 27 from 4-8 p.m. and Saturday, February 29 from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. at Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark.
- Registration Now Open For 2020 National Anthem Tryouts February 3, 2020Registration is now open online for the 10th annual Oklahoma City Dodgers National Anthem Tryouts. The OKC Dodgers will host open auditions Saturday, March 28 at Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark for musical performers to sing or play "The Star-Spangled Banner" before Dodgers home games throughout the 2020 baseball season.
- OKC Dodgers Announce 2020 Coaching Staff January 29, 2020The Oklahoma City Dodgers, in conjunction with the Los Angeles Dodgers, have announced the 2020 OKC Dodgers field staff, led by second-year manager Travis Barbary.
- OKC Dodgers and MidFirst Bank Present "Pack the Park Pink" T-shirt Design Contest January 23, 2020The Oklahoma City Dodgers and MidFirst Bank are calling for submissions to design this season's "Pack the Park Pink" T-shirt. The template for T-shirt design submissions is now available to download at okcdodgers.com/pink.
- Registration Open for OKC Dodgers Rookie League 2020 Season January 7, 2020Area youth baseball players can register now to participate in the upcoming third season of the Oklahoma City Dodgers Rookie League, as well as sign up for hitting clinics to be held Jan. 18-19 at Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark.
- Free STEM-Based OKC Dodgers MVP Program Enters Fourth Year December 17, 2019Third- and fourth-grade teachers throughout the state of Oklahoma are eligible to sign up to participate in the Oklahoma City Dodgers MVP Program: Encouraging STEM Education, thanks to partners Devon Energy and Olsson as the program enters its fourth year.
- OKC Dodgers Offering Community Match Ticket Sale During Thanksgiving Week November 25, 2019From today through Dec. 2, fans will have the opportunity to purchase tickets for the Dodgers' first Friday Fireworks home game of the season on April 17, 2020. For each ticket purchased, the Dodgers will donate one ticket to local community organizations for the team's home opener on April 14.
- LifeShare WinterFest and Snow Tubing Return to Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark November 13, 2019Following a one-year hiatus, one of Oklahoma City's biggest holiday traditions is returning to Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark. The 2019 LifeShare WinterFest, featuring snow tubing, opens Friday, Nov. 29, and tickets for all public sessions are now available.
- OKC Dodgers Announce 2020 Schedule September 23, 2019The Oklahoma City Dodgers have released their 2020 schedule, complete with dates and opponents for all 70 home games.
- Gavin Lux Named Baseball America's 2019 Minor League Player of the Year September 9, 2019Current Los Angeles Dodgers infielder Gavin Lux, who spent the second half of the 2019 season with the Oklahoma City Dodgers, has been named the 2019 Baseball America Minor League Player of the Year.
- Dodgers Close Season with 10-1 Loss September 2, 2019The Oklahoma City Dodgers closed out the 2019 PCL season with a 10-1 loss to the New Orleans Baby Cakes Monday afternoon at Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark.
- Ríos Homers and Drives in Five Runs in Dodgers Win September 1, 2019Edwin Ríos collected five RBI Sunday afternoon and the Oklahoma City Dodgers built a 6-0 lead through three innings on the way to an 11-5 win against the New Orleans Baby Cakes at Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark.
- 'Cakes Toss Saturday Shutout September 1, 2019The New Orleans Baby Cakes held the Oklahoma City Dodgers to four hits Saturday, sending the Dodgers to a 3-0 loss at Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark.
- 'Cakes Win Series Opener Friday August 31, 2019The New Orleans Baby Cakes scored four runs in the top of the seventh inning in a 6-1 win against the Oklahoma City Dodgers Friday night at Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark.