- PacPro Teams Holding 2019 Tryouts April 3, 2019
- 2019 Schedule Released April 2, 2019Pacific Association to play 64-game schedule
- PACIFIC ASSOCIATION ADDS STOCKADE TO LEAGUE March 31, 2019League welcomes travel team for 2019
- NEW OWNERSHIP FOR SILVERADOS March 27, 2019
- NEW OWNERSHIP FOR PACIFICS December 28, 2018New San Rafael Pacifics owner Gabriel Suarez has lengthy baseball background
- JAVION RANDLE EARNS PACIFIC ASSOCIATION MVP HONORS December 12, 2018San Rafael Pacifics Outfielder Hit .402 With 1.104 OPS
- SONOMA STOMPERS GM BRETT CREAMER EARNS EXECUTIVE OF THE YEAR HONORS December 11, 2018Petaluma Product Led Club To Record Season In First Year
- Pacifics' Jared Koenig Earns Pitcher of the Year Honors December 11, 2018
- SONOMA STOMPERS SKIPPER ZACK PACE EARNS MANAGER OF THE YEAR HONORS December 10, 2018Pacific Association Names Rookie Manager Best In League
- STOMPERS’ COX NAMED PACIFIC ASSOCIATION RELIEVER OF THE YEAR December 7, 2018Former CSU Monterey Bay Standout Broke League Record With 26 Saves
- MEIMERSTORF NAMED PACIFIC ASSOCIATION ROOKIE OF THE YEAR December 5, 2018
- Pacific Association Names 2018 Gilded Glove Award Winners December 4, 2018League's best defensive players include eight first-time winners
- PJ Phillips returns as Admirals Manager February 23, 2018The reigning Pacific Association Champion Vallejo Admirals announced Wednesday that 2017 Co-Manager of the Year PJ Phillips will return as field manager for the 2018 season.
- Sonoma Stompers name Zack Pace as new manager February 15, 2018The Sonoma Stompers Professional Baseball Club announced Monday Zack Pace as the team’s new field manager. Pace, a Sonoma State alumnus and Bay Area native, brings 11 seasons of independent baseball experience to his new role.
- League Schedule Announced February 7, 2018The Pacific Association of Professional Baseball Clubs is proud to announce its 2018 schedule. The league expanded to include the Napa Silverados and Martinez Clippers in the offseason, increasing the league season from 78 games to 80.