Salt Lake Bees
Affiliation: Los Angeles Angels
Manager: Lou Marson
Home Park: Smith's Ballpark
- Netting to be Extended at Smith's Ballpark February 28, 2020The Salt Lake Bees and Salt Lake City have begun construction to extend the protective netting at Smith's Ballpark. The net extension will cover nearly to each foul pole down the right and left field lines.
- Bees National Anthem Auditions Slated for March 7 February 6, 2020The Salt Lake Bees invite talented singers, groups and musicians to audition for the opportunity to perform the National Anthem before a Bees game this season. An open tryout will take place at Smith's Ballpark on Saturday, March 7 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Bees, Angels Announce 2020 Field Staff January 16, 2020Lou Marson will return as manager for the 2020 Salt Lake Bees, the Los Angeles Angels and Bees announced today.
- Salt Lake Bees Join Utah Sports Figures in "Lead Together" October 25, 2019Joined by sports franchises, universities and athletes representing the state of Utah, the Salt Lake Bees today unveiled "Lead Together," a long-term commitment to cultivating and promoting a community culture of inclusion and belonging.
- Salt Lake Bees Release 2020 Schedule September 9, 2019The Salt Lake Bees released their 2020 schedule today. The team begins the Pacific Coast League regular season schedule exactly seven months from today, hosting the El Paso Chihuahuas at Smith's Ballpark on Thursday, April 9.
- Salt Lake Bees 2019 Season in Review September 5, 2019SALT LAKE CITY (Sept. 5, 2019) - The 2019 Salt Lake Bees finished their 25th anniversary season with a 60-79 record, finishing third place in the Pacific Coast League Pacific Southern Division.
- 2019 Season Finale In The Books September 2, 2019The Salt Lake Bees dropped the season finale to the Reno Aces 7-1 on Monday afternoon at Smith's Ballpark.
- Bees Complete Largest Comeback Of The Season September 2, 2019The Salt Lake Bees erased an early six-run deficit to down the Reno Aces 7-6 on Sunday night.
- Bees Defeat Aces September 1, 2019The Salt Lake Bees defeated the Reno Aces 4-3 on Saturday night in front of 10,139 fans at Smith's Ballpark.
- Bees Fall In Extras August 31, 2019The Reno Aces used two big innings to beat the Salt Lake Bees 13-9 in extra innings on Friday night in front of 12,397 fans at Smith's Ballpark.
- Bees Comeback in the 9th to Win August 30, 2019The Salt Lake Bees rallied with four runs in the ninth inning to defeat the El Paso Chihuahuas in their final road game of the season on Thursday night.
- Salt Lake Bees Host Final 2019 Homestand August 29, 2019The Salt Lake Bees host the Reno Aces (Triple-A Arizona) for a four-game weekend series to finish the 2019 season at Smith's Ballpark.
- Chihuahuas Take Game 3 August 29, 2019Nine straight hits led to a nine run fourth inning for El Paso, as the Chihuahuas rolled to a 12-5 win over the Salt Lake Bees on Wednesday night.
- Bees Can't Complete Comeback August 28, 2019All nine Salt Lake batters had at least one hit each, but it wasn't enough, as the El Paso Chihuahuas edged the Bees 7-6 on Tuesday night.
- Chihuahuas Defeated By Bees August 27, 2019Salt Lake starter Drew Hutchison tossed seven scoreless innings to help lead the Bees to an 11-3 win over the El Paso Chihuahuas on Monday night.
- Jared Walsh Named to All-PCL Team August 26, 2019The Pacific Coast League announced today that Salt Lake Bees infielder/pitcher Jared Walsh was named to the 2019 All-PCL Team at designated hitter.
- Walsh Homers Three Times in Reno August 26, 2019Jared Walsh belted three home runs, but it wasn't enough, as the Reno Aces scored three runs in the bottom of the tenth to edge the Salt Lake Bees 10-9 on Sunday afternoon.
- Bees Win 11-7 in Reno August 25, 2019Michael Hermosillo drove in four runs to lead the Salt Lake Bees to an 11-7 win over the Reno Aces on Saturday night.
- Bees Drop Game Two In Reno August 24, 2019The Reno Aces parlayed five unearned runs in the third inning into a 7-5 win over the Salt Lake Bees on Friday night.
- Aces Fall To Bees In Game 1 August 23, 2019Four Salt Lake pitchers combine on a four hitter, as the Bees downed the Reno Aces 5-3 on Thursday night.