Affiliation: New York Yankees
Manager: Jay Bell
Home Park: PNC Field
- RailRiders Statement on Delayed Start of 2020 Season March 12, 2020Major League Baseball has suspended Spring Training operations and delayed the start of the 2020 regular season. In conjunction, Minor League Baseball has decided to delay the start of its season to a later date.
- 2020 RailRiders Community Series Announced March 2, 2020The Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders are pleased to announce the schedule for the RailRiders University Community Series, presented by Geisinger.
- Top Lineup: 2020 Giveaways Announced February 27, 2020With single-game tickets going on sale tomorrow at 10 AM, the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders have announced their giveaway schedule for the upcoming 2020 season.
- First Chance: Single-game tickets on sale February 28 February 18, 2020Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders single-game tickets for the 2020 season will go on sale online Friday, February 28, at 10 AM, giving fans the first chance to purchase tickets for any individual game at PNC Field during the 2020 regular season.
- Star Search: SWB adding game day talent February 14, 2020The RailRiders are seeking talented individuals to help boost the fan experience at PNC Field this coming season. The team needs energetic and dedicated men and women to join the game day staff in several key areas.
- Summer Fun: First wave of 2020 themes set February 12, 2020The Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders have announced their 2020 theme nights with sights set on fun at PNC Field this year.
- Light up the Night: 2020 fireworks dates set February 11, 2020With Opening Day a little less than two months away, the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders have set their 2020 fireworks schedule and are offering two special ticket packages for fans of the booms and color bursts.
- Yes Men: 2020 RailRiders Bobblehead Series Announced January 28, 2020The Captain. The Commerce Comet. The Yankee Clipper. It's easy to say a few Hall of Fame legends highlight the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre 2020 bobblehead lineup. The RailRiders have announced a five-game Bobblehead Series mini-plan, loaded down with value that is in mid-season form, and that special mini-plan is on sale now.
- Local Ties: Davis to lead RailRiders in 2020 January 27, 2020The New York Yankees have announced that Doug Davis will manage the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders in 2020. Davis is a native of Bloomsburg and has served the RailRiders in a variety of roles over the last three years.
- At the Top: Adams tabbed as new Scranton/Wilkes-Barre Team President January 22, 2020On Wednesday, the Scranton/ Wilkes-Barre RailRiders officially announced John Adams as the team's new president. Members of the RailRiders ownership group were on hand to welcome Adams into his new role ahead of the 2020 season.
- Something for Everyone: Daily promotions announced January 16, 2020With Opening Day just over 80 days away, the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders are pleased to announce their daily promotions for the 2020 season.
- Big Gains: Football Squares promo is back January 10, 2020With Super Bowl LIV weeks away, the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders are bringing back their great ticket promotion with the chance to win ticket upgrades and prizes. Fans can now purchase mini-plans and get involved in the RailRiders Football Squares promotion to win on February 2.
- Pinstripe Pals: Little League program returns in 2020 December 20, 2019The Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders, in partnership with Maines Food and Party Warehouse, will once again offering the Pinstripe Pals program, supporting area youth softball and baseball leagues.
- You're Hired: RailRiders holding two job fairs December 19, 2019The Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders are holding two job fairs in January to hire seasonal employees for the upcoming 2020 season at PNC Field.
- Learning Curve: RailRiders seeking interns December 10, 2019The Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders, Triple-A affiliate of the New York Yankees, are accepting resumes for their 2020 internship program.
- Giving Thanks: Student luncheon a success November 21, 2019The Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders and their charitable arm, the SWB Pinstripes Foundation, hosted the first of two holiday luncheons on Wednesday, November 20, at PNC Field in the Geisinger Champions Club.
- SWB Pinstripes Foundation hosting holiday luncheons at PNC Field November 19, 2019The Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders and their charitable arm, the SWB Pinstripes Foundation, will host two luncheons this holiday season. The first, a Thanksgiving meal, is slated for Wednesday, November 20, at 11:30 AM in the Geisinger Champions Club at PNC Field and will serve 200 middle and high school-aged Life Skills and Special Education students from […]
- Alum Report: Three RailRiders on Premier12™ roster October 10, 2019USA Baseball has announced its roster for the World Baseball Softball Confederation (WBSC) Premier12™. Erik Kratz, J.P. Feyereisen and Mark Payton are on the 28-man roster.
- Honor Roll: Beekman nominated for top award September 26, 2019The International League announced today that Katie Beekman, the new General Manager of the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders, is their nominee for the Rawlings Woman Executive of the Year. The Rawlings Award honors an outstanding woman executive from either Major League or Minor League Baseball and will be officially presented during the 2019 Baseball Winter Meetings in […]
- On the Rise: SBJ touts SWB market September 25, 2019Street & Smith's Sports Business Journal has tabbed Scranton/Wilkes-Barre as a Top-10 minor league sports market in its latest rankings. The RailRiders and Wilkes-Barre/ Scranton Penguins Northeast Pennsylvania community is eighth out of 211 markets across the United States with a composite score of 81.40 out of 100.